- The song is about Lil Dicky’s life and how he doesn’t have the stereotypical rapper backstory but how he still wants to make it big just like them.
- It has a serious under tone but it is spun in a way that is funny, especially with the video The song and video seems to reflect his personality a lot that way.
- Because it animates everything he talks about and even manages to amplify the comedic effect that his songs usually have.
- It is a very stereotypical white suburban childhood and life. That is, up until his passion for rapping so yes, I would say that this lifestyle is quite easily attainable.
- The song and video is very much Like Lil Dicky in the fact that he raps about some pretty serious stuff sometimes but he always has his funny/lighthearted way to spin it to make the message easier to breakdown.